Oogy Blog

Friday 26 October 2012

print this page
send email

Oogy Blog


AVO INC is Back to Normal Now

Posted: 25 Oct 2012 10:59 PM PDT

After AVO INC bought new servers and moving their program there, now AVO INC is back to normal and resolve all their task to upgrade. Now you can withdraw your money and deposit your money on AVO INC again.

Look at my new deposits on AVO INC, i have been deposit from my Liberty Reserve Balance on AVO INC. I just deposit $10 and now i have #130 of actove deposits.
Read more »

Finvance Payment Proof

Posted: 25 Oct 2012 09:02 AM PDT

I have been spend my money again on Finvance, and now i have $40 of active deposits. Finvance working very great and give me a big profit in just 28 days every weekdays. Finvance give me 8% profit every weekdays during 28 days, that is so very profitable because i can make money until 224% in just 28 days with Finvance.

I have been paid by more than twenty times with Finvance. Look at my older payment statistics of Finvance here or go to my post http://o-ogy.blogspot.com/2012/10/finvance-payment-proof-statistics.html. Now i update my payment proof from Finvance, look at the screenshot below.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment